$5000 off full re-roof Prize (the “Contest”) sponsored by JN Roofing & Contracting Inc. (the “Sponsor”) The contest begins at 10:00 am on March 25, 2023 to 3:00 pm on March 26, 2023 EST (“Contest Period”)
See below for full contest details. Participation in the contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, these contest rules. (“Contest Rules”)
- How to Enter:
- No purchase required to enter. To enter ballot must be received at 2023 MBM Home Show in Barrie during the Contest Period.
- Complete the official ballot available at the JN Roofing Home Show Booth, along with your contact details.
- Limit of one entry per household.
To enter and be eligible to win, a person must (i) be a legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) and the property must be located in JN Roofing & Contracting Inc’s service area: All of Simcoe County, Parry Sound or Muskoka; (ii) have reached the age of majority at time of entry in the province in which they reside.
The one Grand Prize is a $5000 discount on a full re-roof of a shingled residential property. Released Parties (as seen in number 7) will not be responsible for damages, faulty components, recalls, Acts of God, work stoppage or any other factor outside their control that may cause damages. In the event that a winner does not confirm receipt of their Grand Prize, there will be no extension, transfer, substitution or any kind of compensation provided. The prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and is not transferable and has no cash surrender value. JN Roofing reserves the right, in the event that the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or lesser value, without liability. In the event that the Grand Prize winner is not available, or cannot claim the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
A draw will take place by April 10, 2023 (“the Draw Date”) in Barrie, ON, selected randomly from all eligible entries received in the Contest Period. JN Roofing & Contracting Inc. will announce the winner on our website blog with first name, town and province, and will be contacted. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received no later than the contest closing date. If the selected entrant cannot (a) be reached by mail and/or email and/or telephone within seven (7) business days of the Draw Date; or (b) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Release Form within the specified time, than the entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made by mail, email or telephone with a selected entrant or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. JN Roofing will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
After draw is held, the winner returns release form and is deemed eligible, JN Roofing will then issue a free quote after a member of our team visits the winners address listed on the ballot form, the $5000 discount will be applied to the quote. After contest winner accepts and digitally signs the quote, Contest winner agrees to pay anything over and above the $5000 prize value. If these conditions are not met and cannot be agreed upon or prize winner refuses to pay remainder of roof install cost, an alternate prize winner will be randomly chosen in the same manor as the first, and will be contacted using mail and/or email and/or telephone. JN Roofing & Contracting is not responsible for any compensation to first contest winner, or subsequent contest winners, if the terms and conditions, and the remainder of the roof install cannot be paid. Remainder of re-roof install price must be paid upon the date of completion of roof installation, including paying HST on remaining amount of quote. Re-roof install discount of $5000 must be used prior to Oct 31, 2023, unless otherwise agreed upon by JN Roofing & Contracting Inc., and the contest winner, or the prize will be forfeited by the contest winner, without any further compensation owed to the contest winner.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest organization with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final.
- To be declared the Grand Prize winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question administered by mail, telephone, or email. The selected entrant will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing JN Roofing & Contracting Inc, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Grand Prize or this Contest. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
- By entering the Contest and accepting the Grand Prize, the winner consents to the use of the entrants first name, city and province and/or photograph of the completed roof without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Contest.
- The Released Parties will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost or delayed entries or any combination thereof. Entry material/data not satisfying the entry requirements or that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant will be disqualified, and all the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
- All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, and municipal laws.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Contest all together or to conduct the draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including but not limited to, any damage to an entrant’s personal information, computer equipment, system, software, or any combination thereof, as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Contest. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. Entering this contest confirms the entrant agrees to be added to our contest and mailing list for upcoming promotions and/or events. Entrants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set out by the Sponsor. The Sponsor will not share or sell your personal information to any external source. Personal data can be used to contact prize winner and receive occasional promotional emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting email@example.com